Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ayur's Herbal Deep pore cleansing Milk



Beauty on a budget

Description : (for all skin types)
Ayur's Herbal Deep pore cleansing Milk is a powerful cleanser which:
(i) Contains aloevera, natural herbs, emolient oils and rose water.
(ii) Opens up the pores temporarily removing deep sealed dirt, sebum, sweat and make-up residues.

How to use:
Apply this deep cleansing milk all over the face and neck with upward and outward movements. Let it stay for a minute. Wipe off with a cotton wool. Feel the freshness. The perfect skin cleanser.

My take on it :

I have been using this product for almost 4 years now. It has its pros & cons.
But somehow i like it...and thats the reason I am still sticking with it. First & foremost it is really cheap & it does remove all the dirt & grime from your face.

Its perfect for all those girls who cannot shell out too much money for skincare. I havent had any problems with it and it lasts me a long time. Available in 50ml, 100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 1000ml.

Ya it does make my skin oily after i use it...and it cant even remove waterproof mascara :(
But after my cleanser I apply my Ayur Toner...so all that oiliness disappers & my skin feels refreshed...it feels really gud at the end of a long & tiring day.

Price : Rs. 110 (for 500ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment