Friday, May 14, 2010

Jordana Blushes



addictedtoblush.blogspot.com has already done a review on this. But i would also like to give my take.

These were the very first blushes that I bought...extremely cheap :) Just Rs.117

These are simply amazing very smooth , easy to blend & very nice colors and at an affordable price

I have two: one in Tawny Beige, Coral Sandy Beach. I really only need a little product to have a good result. The colors are very wearable but buildable if you need it.

More than Tawny Beige I prefer the Coral Sandy Beach & I am sure that it will go well on all Indian skin tones. Its a purrfect blush for daily wear & as well as for occasions.

Coral Sandy Beach:
My first Jordana blush from Beauty Centre, Khar. It is a warm peachy-apricot blush with fine gold shimmer. It is a gorgeous color indeed. This blush does have shimmer in it but it's so fine it looks like a beautiful golden sheen on my cheeks. Love it!

Tawny Beige is more of a bronzed pink color that is great for the apples without the doll-ish look so definitely great pink blush for medium skin tones.


L-R: Tawny Beige, Coral Sandy Beach

The great thing about the blush powder is that its smooth and not too powdery so I swirl my brush all over the powder and the powder doesn't fly all over. The pigmentation is just nice.

If you just dust the powder once or twice ther will be very liitle color....for more color you'd need to apply 5-6 times before you can see any color. Its not as pigmented as Nyx or Revlon blushes. For all the ingredient conscious people..the list of ingredients is given at the back...

Staying power is quite impressive, I must say. I can still see a good amount of color on my cheeks by the end of the day even if it's no longer in a perfect shape.

The only probelm is that its available only at a few places. I wish I could get these even at the malls. Even in Beauty Centre you actually have to search for this counter...always in some corner which you wont even notice :(

They have many colors and more of browns & peaches than pinks. So you get confused thinking as to which color would look gud on you. Also the packaging isnt very impressive. But thats ok i guess !!

Price : Rs. 117 for 2.2g

2 comments: