Thursday, May 13, 2010

MAC Studio Fix Fluid





My Love..My Foundation

I love this product to pieces. I have used many different foundations and this is by far the best. This foundation is the one i keep going back to.

Coverage wise the foundation gives me full coverage, thats enough to cover my scars and skin discoloration.
The consistency is very thick but its blendable, it makes my skin feel so soft and amazing.

While it is a bit on the expensive side; MAC's Studio Fix is the best when it comes to even out skin tones and for long day wear.
But in the Mumbai weather the foundation does come off when you sweat excessively. So i wouldnt recommend it if you are going out on a hot afternoon....but for the evenings, its purrfect!!

My shade is NC42 and its too yellow, but it blends out very evenly on my skin and the effect is amazing. The first time I used this foundation it broke me out but it dint deter me from using it again. Even the second time it broke me out again...That time i was slightly disappointed cos for the price I was paying I did not expect the foundation to break me out. But I dint give up & again when i applied for the third time..I was lucky...Thankfully it dint break me out this time. Since then I havent had any problems with this foundation. If you have sensitive or acne-prone skin, steer clear of this one.

I also dislike the fact that I have to buy a pump seprately. Other than that I loooove this foundation!

Price : Rs. 1580
Would I buy this again : Yess :)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinkin of getting MAC sf
    but even I heard it contains talc,which is a guilty ingredient for giving breakouts !!
    I think I'll steer clear from this one as I have acne prone skin,
    Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete