Thursday, May 13, 2010

L'oreal true match foundation


I was in search for a light foundation that I could wear everday & I stumbled upon the L'oreal true match foundation. The foundation is gud especially for those who have clear skin as the level of coverage is light to medium.

I apply this foundation with my fingers as the consistency is runny but it blends on well with a foundation buffing brush as well.

The only bad aspects of this product that I see is the packaging. One gotta be careful otherwise a huge amount of product just runs out of the glass bottle.

My foundation shade I got is W7 - Caramel beige which is dark for me....so i guess i wasted my money. The shade lighter than this (W6) was not available & W5 was too light for me.

I apply this only during the day but still it makes me look dark :( well this foundation lasts for a long time & it doesnt even look cakey which is very good. Another plus point is that it gives you a dewy look..I put on powder of a lighter shade to make this foundation work for me.

But if you find a color that suits your skin color then nothing like it & u will surely fall in love with this foundation.

I like dewy looks as my skin is combination type...but I am not sure if people with oily skin will be able to pull off this one !!

Blends perfectly, skin looks dewy, never heavy.

Price : Rs.680
Would I buy this again : May be if I find my shade !!

1 comment: