Friday, May 14, 2010

TBS : Strawberry Body Butter



Best if you want to: Treat your skin to a rich, moisturizing cream with a fresh-picked strawberry scent that will soften and smooth for up 24 hours.
Best for: normal skin
How it works:
 Strawberry seed oil provides omega-3 and omega-4 fatty acids to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so it is smooth and supple.
 Community Trade shea butter moisturizes, softens and protects skin with a high level of antioxidant vitamins A, E and F.
 Community Trade cocoa butter is an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, leaving skin soft and silky smooth.

Strawberry Body Butter

Its been approx a week since I got this body butter from the body shop in Phoenix Mills…and lemme tell u that I am loving it :D

I love strawberries & I have always loved strawberries since childhood & the smell lifts my spirits immediately.

It feels heavenly as it melts onto the skin and you can actually feel it start to sink in right away. That doesn't mean that it just vanishes though; I can feel it absorb gradually.

I tend to use this product after taking a bath so that the smell lingers for a little while longer, and it is gr8!! But gradually the scent lingers away 

The tub is big enough to last me ages!! Also the fact that its in a tub you can choose how much you put on. My all over skin is dry & keeps on screaming for moisture all d time…and this body butter is for normal skin…so always be careful while selecting…and its better to select the body butter which suits your skin type!!

But one must avoid putting on too much on as it can get quite sticky. The cream is thick but not oily. The red packaging is quite cute as well. A hard plastic like Jar with a screw on lid so you can carry it along if u have to go somewhere.

It's fruity enough, however it's not 100% realistic; it smells less like actual strawberries. If you don't like foody scents you may not enjoy this though.

I wish it were available in a smaller pack…

Price : Rs. 745
I am lusting for more !!!

1 comment:

  1. I use body butter. It's the best fareness in the market.Relay, it is won my mind.

    ReplyDelete