Sunday, August 8, 2010
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
I have hardly ever had any dark circles under my eyes...but now!!! Donno why...but i have these huge dark circles...Never occured when i was studying in school or college or even during exams when I had no sleep at all....
I guess I am ageing............nooooooooo nooooooooo!!!
I love doing eye make and its a part of my daily routine ....but with dark circles under your eyes...eye makeup looks all the more worse....even applying a little kajal makes your eye look racoon like....horrible!!!
So i had to get a concealer for myself...It had to be mac cos that is the place where i can test & try out things & i can even get an honest opinion!!!
I was very confused between select cover up & the studio sculpt concealer.
I am not very fond of cream foundations or creamy stuff.....So at first i wasnt very much in favour of the studio sculpt concealer.
But i applied many shades of the select cover up but then somehow they dint suit my eyes & my the area around my eyes looked yellow & not very natural.
So having no choice i had to go for the studio sculpt concealer. It conceals like heaven. I have a dark patch on my neck & its so very visible & this thing conceals the patch like magic.
I use this with my fingers and do light layers of it until I get my desired coverage. I find using your fingers helps to warm and melt the product into your skin. The only issue I have is that you must use a setting powder under the eyes as it creases like mad!
My foundation is NC42 and concealer is NW35...i dont understand how can they be so different...But i dont mind as long as its working 4 me ....
What i Love :
- Its so easy to blend!
- Water resistent....not water proof...if u rub ur hanky hard...it will come off!!
- Opaque and matte for a natural matte finish
- It's full coverage- pretty much covers EVERYTHING!
- Its gonna last me for years!!!
What i Dont Love :
- It creases at the end of the day..but at MAC the lady had told me that there is no product which will not crease ....
- Its a bit heavy and u need very little of the product.
- U have to use a powder after applying this concealer.