Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner

I have been looking for a new toner for quiet some time...So this time i picked up the Nivea toner.



This is the ingredient list:
Aqua, SD Alcohol 9.15% v/v, Nelumblum Speciosum Extract, Panthenol, Tocophenyl Acetate, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil.

The toner is quite light, refreshing and cheap and I am absolutely loving it.
Like other Nivea products this toner doesnt contain alcohol & its a good thing for your skin cos alcohol dries out your skin.

Usually toners strip my skin of moisture, cause me to break out in red sore patches and make my face oilier - causing me to break out into acne. This doesn't do that.

I feel that it hydrates my skin whilst working as a toner at the same time - it feels soothing on my skin. I feel that this helps to keep my pores in check and helps keep my skin at bay.

What i Love :

- Its very refreshing and it even helps me to remove any extra makeup which my makeup remover doesnt remove

- No Astringent

- No Alcohol

- Smells nice

- Nice packaging.

Cons :

A bit pricey!!

And i will purchase it again :)

Price : Rs. 149 for 125ml

1 comment:

  1. hi anu, i wanted to pick this up for myself coz it's so easily available at my reliance fresh outlet but this has alcohol! see, "9.15% SD alcohol"! that's why i didn't get this.
    anyway if it works well for you i don't see why you shouldn't use it! it looks quite appealing in the bottle and i reach for it in the shelf all the time then keep it back :P

    ReplyDelete