Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nivea – Pearl & Beauty Roll on Deodorant

I was just passing the Nivea counter at beauty centre when my eyes fell on this product. I love smelling good & I always like to experiment with new fragrances all the time.

And it has been a while since I tried a roll on deo other than Rexona. So I decided that I would be buying the Nivea roll on deo. The packaging looked good & the quantity more that what I have in my Rexona bottle. Also pearl extracts was something new for me!! When I did some researching I found that - Pearl extracts help heal blemishes and maintain the health of the skin by participating in the metabolic activities of the skin. Pearl also promotes the regeneration of new cells and makes the skin smooth, fine, elastic and naturally beautiful.








I have been using this product for about 2 months now & I am liking it. I like the sweet-fresh smell, which does not clash with my perfume. It gets absorbed quickly into my skin & does not cause any irritation.

Product Claims :

Nivea Deodorant PEARL & BEAUTY with precious pearl extracts offers the true confidence of effective 24 hour regulation of perspiration and keeps an even skin tone for beautiful underarms. The optimal combination of reliable anti-perspirant protection and Nivea’s mild care.

The product is imported from Thailand.
Net content : 50 ml
Ingredients :

Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Parfum, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Persea Gratissima, Trisodium EDTA, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol

What I like :

• This smells really nice not like the average scents.
• The great thing about Nivea products is that they dont have alcohol or colorants.
• It doesn’t leave any stains or white marks on your clothes or skin you can say that it’s a skin-friendly deodorant.
• It does not irritate your skin if you have just shaved your armpits & you have applied this product.
• The product will last long….real long…cos a little goes a long way.
• The product looks white in the bottle but don’t worry it does not have any colour once you apply it..it just gets absorbed into your skin in just a few seconds.
• The product stands upto its claim…u really wont smell of sweat for the entire day…and I have tested it in the humid conditions of Mumbai 


What I don’t like :

• Price : Rs. 165, I would say that the product is a bit pricey.
• Also the bottle is of glass which makes it heavy & difficult to carry in your bag.


Would I buy this again : Definitely !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment